Here’s a link to MIT’s Open Courseware online free courses. Amazing!
There’s also a newsletter available by subscription.
Over the past two months, OCW has published 16 more courses. Six of these are brand-new subjects, taking our total live collection above 2400 total courses for the first time. Another 10 recent publications are updates of prior versions, as we work to bring you the latest MIT teaching from subjects across the entire curriculum.
Here’s the latest 16:
- Anthropology: 21A.111J For Love and Money: Rethinking the Family
- Computer Science: 6.0002 Introduction to Computational Thinking and Data Science [with video lectures]
- Economics: 14.03 Microeconomic Theory and Public Policy
- Economics: 14.54 International Trade
- French: 21G.322J Frenchness in an Era of Globalization
- Literature: 21L.000J Writing About Literature: Writing About Love
- Management: 15.280 Communication for Managers
- Math: 18.05 Introduction to Probability and Statistics
- Math: 18.785 Number Theory I
- Mechanical Engineering: 2.674 Micro/Nano Engineering Laboratory
- Physics: 8.01 Classical Mechanics [with video lectures]
- Political Science: 17.251 Congress and the American Political System I
- Writing: 21W.016 Writing and Rhetoric: Designing Meaning
- Writing: 21W.035 Science Writing and New Media: Communicating Science to the Public [with instructor insights]
- Writing: 21W.758 Genre Fiction Workshop: Fantasy
- Urban Studies and Planning: 11.437 Financing Economic Development